Friday, August 2, 2013

What a beautiful Morning!
     As I watch the sun come up today here in Central Oregon I felt it was time to share my sense of my inner musings and soulful quests with whomever is interested.  I hope my closest family & friends will check in once in a while, and those whom we have encouraged along their spiritual path as well.  What motivates me to communicate more is this inner explosion of love & joy that is no longer containable, accompanied by an inner "Awakening" that has completely changed my world view and buoyed my sense of hope for humanity!   We are participating in a global shift in experiencing God that is spreading around the world at exponential spped bringing freedom from the death march of organized institutionalized religion and launching individuals of all races, gender, ages, nationality forward into a deep communion of Spirit that is manifested in love joy and peace.   Years ago I felt the baggage associated with being labeled a "Chrisitan" misrepresented where Gosd has led me and no longer was acceptable to me so I publicly declared I chose to be a disciple or learner of Jesus Christ alone, allowing myself to be taught by the Spirit he said would "guide us into all Truth", and subsequently have had just about every doctrine and religious concepts turned upside down or I should say "right side up".
I see scriptures in an unfiltered light now with new fresh meanings, I find my times of meditation and prayer exciting and overflowing with tangible hope.  Ihave found a "Cessation of Againstness" of all kinds against all things.  I find judgement to be disgusting, and in turn I find a love beyond description for all things, people and life that is infinite in depth & breadth.  For the first time in my life I can say I ham "free", and thus why I want to share what this mighty "Wind of the Spirit" has shown us, for Wendy & I are both experiencing this together with grateful hearts.  
The morning of my life has been a whole lot about "doing", and the afternoon now is totally about "being".  Instead of as a friend has said, about living a s a "human doing" I am experiencing for the first time what it means to be a human being".    So if you are up to it and don't mind being challenged in any conventional traditional understanding of God, saddle up and let's go for a ride together for a spell!



No comments:

Post a Comment