Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Living in the "Now"

The single most important truth I encountered in the last year is so well reflected In Jason's song. The song goes like this.
I'm living in the moment
I'm living my life
Just taking it easy
With peace in my mind
I got peace in my heart
I got peace in my soul
Oh, wherever I'm going, I'm already home
A follow up medical article discussing the worth of this is found at:
Here's to taking a deep breath and letting go of the past you can't rewrite and the future which you can't experience, kicking back and enjoying the "present moment". And perhaps you will have found the joy of living that I have in this.
Directed and Produced by: Derec Dunn & Shannon Toumey The new album 'LOVE IS A FOUR LETTER WORD' available now!http://smarturl.it/love http://jasonmraz...
YOUTUBE.COM|BY JASON MRAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment